Opportunity awaits! The Old Ford Garage in Historic Down Town Gilroy is now available.. The Byers Brothers Ford garage built in 1930 was the largest Ford garage built between LA and San Francisco on the Old Highway 101. The Mission Revival reinforced concrete building at over 18,,000 Sq. Ft. commands attention as it currently resides, but could be restored to its former spectacular glory as the anchor building for historic Monterey Street. The City has listed the Byers Brothers Garage property as Historically significant and is eager to work with prospective buyers for addaptive use ( Brewery, Distillary, Botique shops, Restaurant, live work condo's, Collector car condos ) The property sits within the redevelopment area which enables prospective buyers to apply for building remodel assistance and reduced permit fees according to the City of Gilroy. Over 30 off street parking spaces via Eigleberry street with plenty of free curbside parking spots!